1. I don’t care how blatantly right you are, you are completely wrong to question me during Comic-Con
2. You will hate me. Humanity. Lines. Pompous security guards. Crowds. Street Preachers. Stuck-Up celebrities. Vendors charging $5 for a soda and pretty much anyone who wants to see the same things you do.
3. You will spend more money than you thought was possible.
4. You will not understand where your money was spent and on what exactly. You were not robbed (DO NOT PANIC)
5. Explaining to the security guards you were robbed, groped, beaten, or harassed in any way shape or form will be met with a silent blank stare. It’s not they're fault apparently the only English they know is in barring you from walking through a completely open door and yelling at you to stay inside a line.
6. You will spend hours on your feet and hours standing in line and hours sitting down. Best not to complain. (See 1)
7. You will probably not have time to eat, you will probably not get enough sleep, you will probably not be able to sit or walk or feel anything but pain from the waist down for the majority of the con.
8. You will be in direct competition with everyone and there mother for something that you want. You must not show any weakness for they will crush you and take it.
9. Using your friend as a human battering ram to plow through a crowd of slow moving people so you can get to a panel/event/sales item or/Celebrity signing is a sign of affection be appreciative that your being taken along and utilized in a productive manner and not left lost in a corner somewhere with no way to get home.
10. If you are not useful in any way and your complaining that your feet hurt that your hungry, sore or sick expect to be left in a corner somewhere with no way to get home. The weak and the feeble are the first to go.
Last note…remember HAVE FUN!